You are free to do the following without permission:
- Link to site or any specific post on this site.
- Print content and photocopy up to 10 copies for internal distribution within your own company or organization.
- Print posts in any non-commercial publication (e.g., company newsletter, church newsletter, class syllabus, etc.), provided you include this copyright notice: " © [year], DIGITAL DELANE, LLC. All rights reserved. Originally published at www.digitalbrandinguniversity.com.”
NOT WITHOUT PERMISSION
You must have express written consent to do any of the following:
- Use this content in for commercial purposes, including selling or licensing printed or digital versions of my content.
- Alter, transform, or build upon this work.
RE-POSTING AND TRANSLATION RIGHTS
Re-posting of content in its entirety is strictly prohibited.
The translation and publication of work in other languages is also prohibited.
Guest contributors retain the copyright to the posts they write. The above permission guidelines do not apply to their work. If you are interested in re-posting or publishing their content, you must contact them directly.
If you have some use for our content that is not covered here, please contact us.